Friday, September 7, 2012

Preparing for Henry's 1st day of school....

I have been dreading this day since Henry was born, the day my little boy (my baby) was going to preschool. I know that every mother should want to see her child grow up and go off to school, but I am not that mother!! I want my kids to stay little forever. I know that there is going to be a day when they are going off to college and I am going to have to say goodbye but I told Dirk that I would be getting an RV and staying outside their dorm rooms. Poor kids!  I have been upset all day because I know that I have to take Henry to school tomorrow. I have unfortunately be taking this out on Dirk all day, he has very broad shoulders and a big heart to put up with me. I worry so much about whether he will like it, he will behave, he will make friends, he will learn, he will sit still, he will not hit (he even hits when he is happy!) I have soo many worries. I know that I have to let him go but I am just hoping and have prayed enough that I am sure God is tired of listening, that everything is going to be ok. So I will just have to put on a smile and my Big Girl/Mom pants and hope for the best!!

No comments: