I got off work today and picked up Henry. Jackson was still at work with Dirk. I took Henry home and we played outside just the two of us. It was so nice to get to hang out. The weather was awesome!! We played ball and he informed me that he had to hold his bat up like this (his Uncle Rodney taught him that), and when he hit the ball, he would say, Alright, All yah!! It's my birthday!!!. When he didn't want to kick the soccer ball, he would say that his kicking leg was out of gas! He also would say when I would kick him the soccer ball, bring it home to daddy!! I don't know where he comes up with all the one liners but I am sure his older brother has something to do with it!! It was an awesome day to hang out with him.
What Is Not An Insulator
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment