Jackson had school today and got a wish book from his class. His classmates all drew pictures of what they would get him for a gift. He got a lot of monster trucks because he loves to draw them!! We came home and Jackson got a visit from Grandma Sonja and she brought you a gift card for summer clothes and a Lego set. Jackson loved the lego set. He got to open Dirk, Henry and I's presents too! We got him an IPOD shuffle and he were so excited. Dirk and I downloaded songs that he liked: Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez and Black Eyed Peas. We got a transformer magnet set (which Henry loved and played with mostly), a balloon rocket launcher, a lego set and a puzzle. Jackson wanted Papa John's pizza and I made a chocolate cake. It was a great birthday for a school night!! Happy Birthday Bubby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment