Friday, September 7, 2012

Dear Jackson (03/30/11)

I can't believe that you are really 7 years old today. The thought makes me smile and want to cry at the same time. I am so proud of you that I smile when I think about all the memories the past 7 years. I want to cry every time I think about you growing up so fast.  You look so much like your dad and you get more handsome every day. I love your new glasses. You have done so well with wearing them. You are by far the funniest person that I know!! You make me laugh every day. You have the best smile that will brighten up any room. You are becoming such a great older brother to Henry. Henry looks up to you and it is so nice to see you guys starting to play together. You are so into Legos. I am amazed at all the creations you build with them. You want to be a Lego designer when you get older and think of more legos sets for kids to play with. You are also into  Star Wars and listening to music. When you dance you do crazy dances like your mom and you always laugh and have a great time. I have loved watching you grow up this year in 1st grade. You are learning to read and it is amazing for your dad and I to watch you. We are so proud of you and I love being your mom more than anything else in the world. I love you soo much!!!!

No comments: