The last day at Disney we went to Donald's Safari Breakfast and got to see Mickey, Goofy and Daisy. Jackson was still sick from the night before when we went to the Garden Grill (spinning restaurant), he really didn't enjoy breakfast. We got to ride Expedition Everest with Jackson and mom and Henry enjoyed an ice cream. This ride was Jackson's favorite!! I screamed and held onto him, it was a little scary!! The ride actually goes backwards. The next ride that we went on was Kali River Rapids. I was not a fan of Henry going on this ride, but Dirk said that if he was tall enough he was going on the ride. Despite my better judgement he went on the ride. I was so afraid that he was going to cry and be scared, but he ended up laughing, getting soaked and loved it!! The last thing we did was ride the Safari Kilmanjaro. We saw lots of animals. After we left the park and said goodbye to Disney we headed to Treasure Island, Florida for the next part of our vacation.


Henry stole Nana's ice cream and said it was his!!

2 comments:
I'm glad you are blogging again! Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! I can't wait to take my kids to Disney!
Thanks! I am still trying to catch up from last year:) I need a lot of help understanding how to design it!! haha
Post a Comment