This was our 1st Thanksgiving that we hosted at our house. I would have taken more pictures but I was too nervous and busy with entertaining. Dirk and I were so glad that our families could make it including Aunt Janie, Susan and Nancy. We did miss The Miller Family, Jeremy, my brother in law, and the Jones Crew. I definitely have a new appreciation for what my mom and aunts have done for so many years. I am tired! The food was awesome!! The menu included turkey that my husband deep fried for the 1st time, Ham, yams, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, corn, green beans, broccoli casserole and relish. The desserts and always the best part of any meal was: pineapple upside down cake, pumpkin chaffin, chocolate chip pie, oatmeal pecan pie, and turkey hand cookies. I wish I had a picture of the cookies, my brother in law Drew and his wife, Lauren brought. They were sooo cute!!


Aiden and Henry playing dress up
1 comment:
Nash was soooo tiny! Oh my gosh!
-Brit
Post a Comment