As you all probably know my birthday is a big deal to me. Dirk was so sweet and let me sleep in and got the boys breakfast. He had them playing downstairs and woke me up with breakfast. He made me french toast and omelets. YUM!! We went to church and afterwards stopped by to see Dirk's grandma, Glenna. He wouldn't let me go home. He wanted to take me out to lunch. After I argued that we should just go home, I finally gave in and said that I would go. I found out when we got there why he wanted to go. Our friends were waiting to surprise me: The Broeker's, Bryants and Wathen's. I wasn't able to get a picture of the Broeker family because they had another birthday party to go to, and I didn't bring my camera to the restaurant. They were so sweet, and had yummy cupcakes, with Hannah Montana plates, napkins and balloons. It was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Thanks everybody!!
No comments:
Post a Comment