Monday, August 22, 2011

Holderbaugh Christmas 2010

I love Christmas, who doesn't?? My family even when I was little always made the holidays very special. I am so glad they still continue to celebrate big with my kids. We have started a tradition that we go to my parent's house on Christmas Eve morning and the kids get to open gifts from my parents (Nana and Pappy). I miss spending holidays with my sister, Angela and her family since they live so far away. But I was fortunate to spend it with my other sister, Brittany and her new family including Uncle Jeremy and baby Nash. We all got to watch the boys open their gifts from mom and dad. They got a great gift for all the grand kids this year. It is a Hallmark book that my parents read and recorded, so that when the kids get home sick for Nana and Pappy, they can hear their voices. The kids were especially spoiled as always. We ate a great breakfast that mom made: pancakes, sausages, biscuits, fruit, etc..it was all so delicious!!! This holiday in this house is a little bitter sweet because it is the last time that we got to celebrate with them in the 7722 Meadow Ln House because mom and dad are moving. We will make many more memories, where ever they go.





No comments: