On Wed. 05/26/10, we left bright and early around 8:30am (well, it is early for us!) to start our vacation. I had packed backpacks for the boys with fun stuff for them to play with while they were in the car. I didn't let them get into the bags for a few days to suprise them with all the things I packed them. We were able to get to Nashville, TN and Henry got sick. He had motion sickness. He kept throwing up. If anyone knows Henry, they know that once he starts getting sick, he keeps getting sick. I was so afraid we would have to take him to the local hospital. Well, thankfully, Dr. Hurlock knows all about Henry. She called in some Zofran and we picked it up at CVS in Nashville. We waited at the local Cracker Barrel until his medicine was ready. Once he got the medicine, he was doing much better. He fell asleep in the car and we were able to continue our drive. We stopped at a Texas Roadhouse in Valdosa, GA. for dinner. We made a final stop for the night at a Holiday Inn in Lake City, Fl. We were tired and ready for a good night's sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment